Thursday, July 7, 2011

Video Signal for Market Movements

I found an EA video signal with virtually no visible opening and closing positions.
How should you set SL and TP and then manually open long or short positions by the intersection of two factors (which I did not understand what they refer).


From yesterday to today has thousands of open positions, but given the number having the lack of appropriate knowledge to read code and understand how and why I had to manually open and close the case and close positions.

The result? If I had not closed positions as they opened and reached a number of pips gain or loss would have lost everything.

Doing so instead I turned 2000 (initial deposit) in 3890 (balance at this moment) from yesterday to today. If anyone is interested and willing to read the code I can paste it here not so long. Dainese great! In essence, what volumes I had not read anywhere. I got big mistakes! But the consistency of market movements is certainly a good paper is that the average long-short

0 comments: